Be sure to tour this IMMACULATE CAPE COD design house that has an excellent floor plan that features 2 MASTER BEDROOMS, with the other 2 bedrooms having a private toilet each, only sharing a TUB/SHOWER in a Jack and Jill fashion. See floor plan in associated docs. With the house being barely 2 years old, everything is like BRAND NEW, two zone 13 seer HVAC units, all SMOKED STAINLESS APPLIANCES, beautiful GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, cement fiber shakes for a solid siding complements the architectural shingles protecting the roof. The flooring is a combination of hardwood cherry, ceramic tile and carpets that make a WONDERFUL FLOW though out the home. The 24,200 SQUARE FOOT LOT, while wooded, allows for a pool or large garden. Professional landscaping done in Florida style rock garden means there's no grass to cut here. A covered deck in the front and a SUN DECK in the back makes it possible to enjoy being outside with whatever the winds are doing. The HIGH LOT is located in an X Flood Zone, so no dealing with flood insurance, or more importantly, no chance for flooding. Be sure to check out the clubhouse, pool, park, tennis courts, boat ramp and docks along with the sound access before leaving this nice community.
Pat Preston of Shore Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 07, Page 36.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Park(s), Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Community Water Access, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Road Maintenance, Fee Incl. Security, Playground
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck
- Garage: 1 Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors
- Interior Construction: 9 Foot Ceilings, Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom
- MLS Area: Colington Harbour
- Boat Facilities: Boat Ramp
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Wooded